On-demand electric bikes & scooters. Go farther, get there faster, and have more fun with JUMP by Uber, the app making renting a bike or scooter easy and affordable.
Why ride with JUMP?
• It’s easy! Our electric bikes and scooters help you get where you’re going quickly and easily.
• It’s convenient! Our dockless system makes it easy to find a ride, unlock it, and go.
• It’s fun! JUMP is perfect for riding with friends or making commutes more enjoyable.
How to rent an e-bike or e-scooter with JUMP
1. Open the JUMP app and create an account or log in with your Uber password if you have an Uber account.
2. Locate a nearby bike or scooter on the map.
3. Reserve your ride and scan the code or enter the PIN on the bike or scooter to unlock.
JUMP safety tips
• Always wear a helmet. If you need one, you can check out our website for great deals on helmets* that will help you ride safely.
• Inspect the bike or scooter before you ride.
• Always follow all local traffic laws and rules of the road.
• Be alert and aware of your surroundings.
• If you have an issue with your bike or scooter, let us know right away.
*JUMP is not responsible for third party offers, products, or services.
What is different about a JUMP bike?
Our JUMP bikes feature an electric motor that gives riders a boost and helps make biking easier and more enjoyable for people of multiple skill levels. Think of it as regular biking, electrified.
When to ride with JUMP
• For a fun activity with friends or solo
• Exploring a city or neighborhood
• Commuting to work or class
• Meeting up with friends and family
• Going out to eat
• Running errands
How far can JUMP take you?
A fully charged JUMP e-bike can travel 30 to 40 miles with electric pedal assistance.
Where to find JUMP bikes and scooters
JUMP electric bicycle cities (current)
New York City (Staten Island & the Bronx only)
JUMP electric scooter cities (current)
Visit JUMP.com to find information about safety, see an up-to-date list of JUMP cities, and more.